Friday, October 1, 2010

Here and there

The fall weather doesn't slow us down! We've still been busy with lots of outdoor activities. The summer was so hot for us, we didn't get much of a chance to be outside. We welcome the cooler weather!

Camerson, Grayson and Cameron at E-Pa's work picnic horsing around.


I can't believe they were all still enough for me to take this!


I caught Grayson picking his nose. I told him to stop. He proceeded to use both hands. He's mine through and through. :)


We spent a Sunday afternoon hiking at Lake Hematite in LBL. This would have been a cute picture. However, it is heinous of me because I think at that very moment, a gnat had flew into my eye. Literally - the whole bug. I found him *WHOLE* still in my eye about an hour after this picture was taken. Yuck.

Chris, Jackson, and Grayson right before our 2.5 mile hike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment