Friday, March 4, 2011

Jackson's 1st Birthday

So, it's officially. My baby is one. My baby! The youngest! He's a year old!  Seriously.  I didn't go as all out as I did with Grayson's Barnyard Birthday - mainly because Jack turned one and I want to save all the more fun over the top parties for when he's older.
The theme for his party was Rockets and Robots. It was super cute! We celebrated Jack's birthday on his actual birthday (which was a Wednesday) since we just invited close family and friends.

Here's the cake. It was super cute and super yummy! The one and the stars are all chocolate and the cake itself was lemon/apricot nectar flavored. It was sooo good!!!




The food spread. I also had pizzas since we did the party right at dinner time on a weeknight.  The labels say "Nuts and Bolts" and "Chocolate Computer Chip Cookies"


He loved everyone singing to him!


Opening presents with Mom.


Grayson playing with his Big Brother present from Jackson

He had such an awesome birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment