Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just some here and there

I'm a bad momma! I didn't get any pictures of my two doll-babies on Thanksgiving. Oops.  Things have been a little more crazy and hectic than normal this year.  My pepaw had major surgery on Nov. 19th and was expected to be home by Thanksgiving.  He had some complications and he is still currently in ICU.  So, we had one of our dinners in the waiting room at the hospital.

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law, she had the right mind to actually take some pictures at their dinner.

Here's Grayson sporting a hat that I honestly don't know where it came from.


Wearing Uncle B's fedora


Singing Happy Birthday to Grayson - even though it wasn't his birthday. He sees cake and thinks there should be candles in it.


Jack with Uncle B and Uncle Boo.


We're having our pictures made for our free Christmas Cards (thanks Shutterfly!) tomorrow, so I'm eager for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment