Monday, December 13, 2010

Gettin' in the Christmas Spirit

I love Christmastime!  I love all the decorations and the other sights and smells of the season. It just makes me happy! Every year I alway say I'm going to bake goodies and whatnot, and I never get to it. But this year, I'm going to! I have lots of recipes that I want to try!

This year, we headed up to Patti's to see the lights. It was a super cold night, but it made it feel very
Christmas-y.


Trying to get a family picture. The boys (specifically Grayson) would have none of it.


Driving the sleigh


Me and Chris


Cousins (minus Jack)


On one of our many trips to Wal-Mart, Santa Claus made an appearance! I was so surprised that he wasn't afraid of him!

Jackson with Santa. He was a bit squirmy (Jack, not Santa) so this is the best picture I got.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment