Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back to the real world

Christmas proved to be an amazing time for us as a family this year.  We had already taken all of our Christmas decorations down, but they hadn't been put away yet. Today, we got it all out of the house and up for the year.  It was alot of work, and I don't know how or why people would want to put up 4 or 5 Christmas trees! Too much to take down! Yuck!
This week the Ragsdales went back to normal life.  I went back to work (where I got a promotion! Can I just throw that in there? Woohoo!) and Grayson goes back to school tomorrow.  It's kinda nice to get back into a normal routine.
Today was spent cleaning: steaming the carpets, mopping the floors, laundry, all while corralling the boys and dogs and keeping everyone entertained.  Needless to say it is now 9 o'clock and the boys have been in bed for an hour - and no one has gotten up at all.  :) Ahhh.....relaxation....
And now for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of the boys taking their very first bath together tonight.


Cutie Pie Grayson


Playing with one of his many bath-tub instruments he got for Christmas


He needed a bath


I love this. Brothers.


Sweet Baby Jack - dirty, but still sweet

1 comments:

Deborah Murray

I'm glad the boys are still young because it won't bother them when I say they are beautiful. I suppose as they get older, they will like to be called handsome, but today, they are beautiful!!! So glad that you share.

Post a Comment