Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playing Outside in January!

We got lucky around here and finally broke the horrible freezing weather streak we've been having. Today the temperature got up in the 50's! We took advantage of the sunshine and got outside!


Grayson riding his tricycle. I think it's time we move up to a bike.

He went down "the hill" and lifted his feet off the pedals and took his hands off the handlebars! Total Evel Knievel!



He told me to "wait right here." He was going to chase the dogs. 

 I'm not sure what he was telling me here. But he was really into it!

 Grayson and Harvey. They are best buddies. Harvey's tongue looks huge!
   


I only got two decent pictures of Jackson. I was too busy trying to keep him from shoving leaves into his mouth.



0 comments:

Post a Comment