Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy bees

Wow! I have been so busy so far this year! My new position as Public Relations Coordinator has kept me on my toes!  I'm in the middle of planning 2 events for work and a couple of events that aren't work related at all. One of them being Jack's 1st birthday party! I can't believe he's almost a year old!
Last night, we all sat in the floor and he walked back and forth between Chris and I. I was too in the moment to get the camera out, but I'm sure there will be more opportunities soon!


And now, with out further ado. The moment you've been waiting for! Here are a few pictures so you can get your fix of my adorable kiddos.


Grayson helping Granna make muffins

Taste tester

He got caught!! Haha!


Jack having a meal of "real" spaghetti. He loved it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment